click me!

WE HAVE ARRIVED

Well, it has happened. velocache.net is now a fully operational battle station. Prepare yourselves.

Before I digress, which I am known to do, let me start off by giving some credit and handing out some thanks. This would not have happened without you all. You know who you are. Thank you. The new site would not be in existance without Buttars, if you run into him, give him a hug and buy him a beer. HUGE thank yous to the veterans out there who have kept this afloat in times of trouble and triumph...I have personal things to say to you that will have to wait until we have a face to face.

At the pokercache party on September 19 I would really like to take a bit of all of your time and preach a little about "the game". We'll see, I will probably just get drunk and cry a lot.

SO. Go to the site. Familiarize yourself. It is different than the one we play on now but can do all of the things we do now AND MUCH MUCH MORE. You will need to create an account. It is free and always will be for players. I realize some of you have already been in and have looked around but it is time for everyone to come on board. Texting from a phone to the site works. E-mailing too. There is a great forum feature that we can all cache ourselves in as well. This site is still in beta. It is not finished so now is the time to see if we can break it.

For now, play around. Posting "real" caches is not off limits but I think it might serve us better to get really comfortable with the new toy before we go "live". Post pictures of your cats and dogs. Go to the forum and talk about bikes. Have fun.

LOVE to you all. -A. Mortician

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

an open letter to whoever you are

Well, I had to go see it for myself. After dropping my boy off from school I drove to the site where I had placed the velocache known as "Rowlf".  I was sad to see that it was gone, just like a couple of players had already discovered. 

Here is the deal asshole, that cache was well hidden and off of the beaten path. The only way you could have known about its existence was by looking at this site. I sincerely hope that you come back here again at least one more time so that you can read this letter, it is dedicated to you. What you did was wrong. By lurking on our site you gained enough information of how the game worked and decided to go steal from people who work very hard to make sure the game can continue to be played. With fuck-wads like you, the game gets put in serious bummer mode. Do you enjoy that? Is bumming people out what you are into? 

I have a feeling why you did it, you are a greedy, money driven shitface. How surprised were you when the "cash" in the cache was 5 large pieces of paper that came from a notepad? Were you bummed out then? Did that make your easy score a little less worthwhile?  Did you feel a bit slighted? 

Well, I wish that made me feel better. It does not. If you are reading this and you are the one who stole Rowlf or are someone who has stolen others in the past I would just like to say please stop it. The knowledge of your presence on this earth makes me sick. If for some reason you would like to redeem yourself or maybe speak up in your own defense don't hesitate to do that somewhere else, I don't care what you have to say.  


6 comments:

  1. I hope you get ass-cancer you buttfucking shitbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so there wasn't actually $100 in there?? Glad the dickhead didn't get it then! the fuckin' fucker

    ReplyDelete
  3. FNG who is now Mr.TMay 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM

    That is ugly! It sucks that there are peeps on here (who are probably cage drivers) who would do that. Times are tough and I would bet the 100 bucks was the motivator for their dishonest act.

    FNG who shall now be Mr.T

    I am waiting to score a tube so I can put a gift certificate inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. And seriously, this person could just as easily just be playing the game and enjoying it with the rest of us, rather than sneaking around like a total twatbag and stealing shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said everone and dido from me, glad the butthead didn't take the trainer and I got to ride it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuckin pussy bitch theif! I did 211 days in lock up for my pussy ass theifery. You will get yours, you punk ass coward!!!!

    ReplyDelete